Discovery Workshop: Your environment’s current health is assessed, data protection strategies are reviewed and a business needs analysis is performed.
Data Collection: Data is gathered from your environment, including:
- Master and media server physical information
- Backup/recovery success ratio
- Backup and recovery physical storage
- Media management
- NetBackup policies
- Storage unit configuration
- Media server configuration settings
- Retention policies
- Reporting monitoring
Analyze Data: Data is analyzed and used to develop an Infrastructure Analysis Report.
Review Workshop: We review the NetBackup Infrastructure Analysis Report with you and plan next steps.