*Subscription sold separately.
**For the supported lifetime of devices.
1. Performance results are based on testing performed between January 31, 2018 and February 9, 2018 and may not reflect all publicly available security updates. See configuration disclosure for details. No product can be absolutely secure. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more complete information visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.
2. With Windows 10, security events requiring IT remediation are reduced by up to 33% The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Windows 10, Forrester, 2016
3. Slack is open in the background while a 2.28 MB, Microsoft PowerPoint.ppt presentation is exported as a 1920x1080 H.264 .mp4 video presentation. While the video presentation is being created 1) a 6.49 MB, 844 page, Microsoft Word .docx document is converted to a 7.98 MB, PDF file and 2) a 70.4 MB, Microsoft Excel .xlsm macro-enabled worksheet that is recalculated.
4. REFRESH CONFIGURATIONS
NEW: Intel® Core™ i7-8650U (Intel Reference Platform), 15W, 4C8T, Turbo up to 4.2GHz, Memory: 2x4GB DDR4-2400, Storage: Intel® SSD Pro 6000p, Graphics: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620, BIOS version 117.07 with MCU 0x84, OS: Windows* 10 (version 10.0.16299.192) 4-YEAR-OLD: Intel® Core™ i7-4600U (Intel Reference Platform), 15W, 2C4T, Turbo up to 3.3GHz, Memory: 2x4GB DDR3-1600, Storage: Intel 540s SSD, Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400, BIOS version139 with MCU 0x23, OS: Windows* 10 (version 10.0.16299.192)
5. EEMBC Browsing Bench Component Average Power (projected on Intel Reference Platform using a 42WHr battery and 25x14 Panel): Disconnect all USB devices, connect to a local WiFi access point and set the screen brightness to 200 nits (disable DPST, set brightness to 200 nits on a white background and enable DPST). Wait for 10 mins for the OS to completely idle and then launch EEMBC Browsing Bench using Microsoft® Edge Browser. Set the web pages to idle for 20s in between page loads. Measure power for the duration of all page loads and report 3 run median. Intel tests resulted in an average of 9.5 hours of battery life.
6. Measures the time to load, query, calculate statistics, and draw 6 charts from a different local data source containing 2.2 million sales records
7. App availability varies by device/language.
8. On PC only. Learn more (including compatible mobile devices) at office.com/information
You must accept the License Agreement, microsoft.com/useterms + Activation required + Product cannot be replaced if tampered or activated and cannot be redeemed for cash + Non-commercial use
System Requirements: Microsoft account • Internet access • Windows 10 or MacOS* • Processor: 1.6 GHz, 2-core (PC); Intel (Mac) • RAM: 4 GB, 2 GB (32-bit) • Disk space: 4 GB (PC); 10 GB, Mac OS Extended or APFS • Screen: 1280 x 768 (PC)/800 (Mac). *Go to: office.com/systemrequirements for compatible versions of Windows 10 and MacOS, and for other feature requirements.