Prepare for SQL Server 2008/R2 End of Support with SHI and Azure.
Microsoft announced the end dates for extended support for SQL Server 2008/2008 R2 and Windows Server 2008/2008 R2. Quickly avoid security and compliance issues with SHI's Rapid Server Migration.
Without support, your organization will be exposed to greater security threats and you will no longer be in compliance with industry regulations such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- SQL Server 2008/2008 R2 End of Support (July 9, 2019)
- Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 End of Support (January 14, 2020)
Rapid Server Migration Overview
Our certified cloud architects will help you securely migrate 100 servers or less to the cloud. Systems are moved in a 'lift and shift' manner to get you up and running as quickly as possible, all while ensuring best practices around security and manageability. This service includes:
- An existing infrastructure review
- Migration and mapping planning
- Security objective review
- Building out the cloud environment
- The migration of servers
- Performance review and adjustments
- Training and knowledge transfer to your team
Ready to Migrate off SQL Server 2008/R2?
Fill out the form
to request a meeting with SHI.
For 100+ servers, contact your SHI Account Executive for a custom migration discussion.