Each workshop is delivered by an expert panel and begins with an introduction to HCI, followed by a strategic whiteboard session to identify your company’s unique requirements and business objectives. Next, through a combination of product presentations, software demonstrations and open discussions, we’ll highlight how each HCI solution utilizes the latest advances in virtualization, storage, networking, automation, management, data protection and disaster recovery to help your organization evolve and become more agile.
We’ll wrap up with a discussion on the current state of the HCI market. Expect to walk away from this workshop with the business and technical information you need to make an informed buying decision.
Reasons to Attend
- To learn what hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) really is and how it came to be
- To participate in a whiteboard session with our team of solution architects to discuss your current environment and business requirements
- To examine HCI’s benefits, challenges and use cases
- To explore the different HCI architectures and understand their strengths and weaknesses
- To receive a technical product deep dive and demo of software interfaces for each HCI solution
- To perform a comprehensive feature and functionality comparison across HCI solutions
- To understand who the HCI leaders, visionaries, challengers and niche players are and how they are measured
- To obtain an independent, HCI market analysis
- To evaluate HCI solutions from different vendors to determine if they are a fit for your organization