Product Id: 31516798
Description: HPE StoreOnce 5100 - NAS server - 12 bays - 48 TB - rack-mountable - SAS - HDD 4 TB x 12 - RAID 6 - 10 Gigabit Ethernet / Gigabit Ethernet / 8Gb Fibre Channel - iSCSI - 2U
Mfr Part #: BB915A
Is data growth resulting in increased backup times, missed SLAs and more management resources? HPE StoreOnce Systems with HPE StoreOnce Catalyst provide a single, high-performance backup architecture that spans the entire enterprise. You can reduce the amount of backup data you need to store by 95% and choose between powerful dedicated appliances for larger offices and data centers, and flexible virtual appliances for smaller and remote offices. Industry leading backup and restore speeds mean that you can meet shrinking backup windows and recovery SLAs. Plus, with HPE StoreOnce you can dedupe anywhere and control the movement of deduplicated data across the enterprise using your backup application. Now with cloud-integration via Cloud Bank Storage to cloud-enable your current backup and business applications, HPE StoreOnce Systems provide even more flexibility to reduce your cost, risk and complexity.
- Scale-out architecture allows you to pay as you grow. Choose capacity points available through virtual backup solutions or dedicated appliances that start small and allow you to add in virtual capacity, shelves or nodes.
- Deduplicate at the application source, the backup server, the target appliance or directly from HPE 3PAR StoreServ via HPE StoreOnce RMC. Deduplicate where it makes sense for your business, not where technology vendors’ limitations mandate, saving time and money.
- A broad range of superior, best-in-class price/performance points to meet the challenges of data growth and shrinking backup windows across the enterprise.
- Manage backup and Disaster Recovery operations from a single pane of glass with StoreOnce Catalyst Backup and copy is supported over Ethernet and Fibre Channel.
- Industry-leading, Scale-out Architecture from Small and Remote Offices to Enterprise Data Centers
Scale-out architecture allows you to pay as you grow. Choose capacity points available through virtual backup solutions or dedicated appliances that start small and allow you to add in virtual capacity, shelves or nodes.
With a range of capacity points to suit all requirements from small remote offices to enterprise data centers with centralized monitoring through HPE StoreOnce Enterprise Manager.
For enterprise data centers the HPE StoreOnce 6600 scales from 72 TB to 1,728 TB usable local storage. With Cloud Bank Storage you can scale up to 5,184 TB.
For mid-size data centers choose HPE StoreOnce 3520, scale from 7.5-15.5 TB or StoreOnce 3540 scale from 15.5-31.5 TB or StoreOnce 5100 to scale from 36-216 TB or StoreOnce 5500 to scale from 36-864 TB usable. All HPE StoreOnce Systems can triple their effective capacity with Cloud Bank Storage.
For small and remote offices choose the HPE StoreOnce VSA virtual appliance, licensed at 4 TB, 10 TB, 32 TB and 50 TB capacity points or the entry-level HPE StoreOnce 3100 for 5.5 TB usable local storage both with 3x the capacity with Cloud Bank Storage.
- Federated Deduplication Across the Enterprise with a Single Deduplication Technology - StoreOnce
Deduplicate at the application source, the backup server, the target appliance or directly from HPE 3PAR StoreServ via HPE StoreOnce RMC. Deduplicate where it makes sense for your business, not where technology vendors' limitations mandate, saving time and money.
HPE StoreOnce delivers a unified solution for seamless data movement across the enterprise; with cost-effective virtual backup machines ideal for smaller remote offices, high-performance dedicated appliances for larger sites, and highly scalable, powerful systems for your data center.
Federated Deduplication is available across the HPE StoreOnce Systems portfolio, including dedicated appliances, virtual backup solutions, and on media servers and application servers with Data Protector, Veritas NetBackup and Backup Exec software via OST, Veeam and BridgeHead software.
HPE StoreOnce also supports critical business applications via no cost Catalyst plug-ins for Oracle RMAN, SAP HANA, Microsoft SQL and SAP on Oracle.
- Backup within your Window and Meet your Restore SLAs with StoreOnce Industry Leading Performance
A broad range of superior, best-in-class price/performance points to meet the challenges of data growth and shrinking backup windows across the enterprise.
Industry leading performance of up to 184 TB/hour at the high-end, with HPE StoreOnce 6600 and HPE StoreOnce Catalyst.
Up to 37.7 TB/hour with HPE StoreOnce 5500, or up to 26.7 TB/hour with HPE StoreOnce 5100, or up to 12.7 TB/hour with HPE StoreOnce 3540 and HPE StoreOnce Catalyst.
Up to 12.7 TB/hour with HPE StoreOnce 3520 or up to 6.4 TB/hour with HPE StoreOnce 3100 and up to 6 TB/hour for HPE StoreOnce VSA with HPE StoreOnce Catalyst.
- Automated, Efficient Backup and Disaster Recovery Operations with StoreOnce Catalyst
Manage backup and Disaster Recovery operations from a single pane of glass with StoreOnce Catalyst Backup and copy is supported over Ethernet and Fibre Channel.
Implement disaster recovery plans that were not previously feasible due to lack of multi-site capabilities, cost of bandwidth and time.
One-to-many disaster recovery moves data simultaneously from one site to many sites. Cascaded disaster recovery moves data sequentially from one site to any number of other sites.
Alerting and trending in Reporting Central to enable centralized backup capacity management.