Product Id: 33921087
Description: Kensington SmartFit Sit/Stand Desk - notebook stand
Mfr Part #: K52804WW
Incorporating Kensington's patented technology to ensure proper fit, the SmartFit Sit/Stand Desk provides an efficient and safe way to convert your desk into a healthy sit-stand workstation using a convenient desk-on-desk design. Strong and stable at any height, while using a pneumatic lift to effortlessly raise and lower your workspace within a space-saving footprint, the Kensington SmartFit Sit/Stand Desk delivers optimal productivity and ergonomic support.
- Fully Assembled setup is ready to use out-of-the-box
- "Zero-Footprint Mounting Holes allow you to add a VESA Mounting Plate (K33959WW) to connect a compatible**Kensington docking station (sold separately)
- Cable Management System routes monitor and accessory cords to keep workstation tidy and uncluttered
- Pneumatic Lift with Tension Adjustment System allows you to easily adjust lift tension based on the workstations weight load for smooth and effortless adjustment between sitting and standing positions
- Space-Saving Design allows the workstation to move straight up and down within its own footprint
- SmartFit System simplifies ideal ergonomic height positioning using scientifically proven research to help prevent injury and increase comfort
- Fully assembled
Simply remove the desk from the box and place it on your standard work surface to begin enjoying the benefits of being able to sit or stand while you work.
- Professional two-tier structure
Increase your productivity and comfort with the wide desk surface that provides plenty of room for a single or dual monitor set-up, documents and other desktop accessories, an integrated deck for the keyboard and mouse and ergonomically designed beveled edges to help reduce contact stress.
- SmartFit system
Developed using U.S. Army research that found a direct correlation between the size of hand and body measurements, the SmartFit System demystifies ergonomics and gives you the confidence that you are using the desk in the correct position to help prevent injury and increase comfort.
- Pneumatic lift with tension adjustment system
Within seconds you can easily transition up to 35 lbs (15.9 kg) of weight between sitting and standing positions with a light squeeze of the spring paddle. The gas spring makes the transitions smooth and effortless.
- Space-saving design
Fitting on a desk area as shallow as 21 in (533 mm), and great for cubicles and corner workspaces, the desk moves straight up and down within its own footprint - never protruding beyond the desktop surface.
- Height extension
Providing an excellent range for people of all heights, the desk raises up to 22.8 in (580 mm) to accommodate taller individuals with the right height for proper use.
- Proper weight capacity
Supporting the weight of most dual monitor set-ups with added peripherals, such as docking stations and storage drives, the main desk surface holds up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg), and the integrated keyboard and mouse deck supports an additional 5 lbs (2.3 kg).
- Cable management system
Simply route the monitor and accessory cables through the provided cable hooks to keep your desk tidy and uncluttered.