Product Id: 18009181
Description: Tripp Lite 8-Port Rack Console VGA KVM Switch w/ 19" LCD 1U TAA - KVM console with KVM switch - 8 ports - PS/2 - 19" - rack-mountable - 1366 x 768 - 1U
Mfr Part #: B040-008-19
Tripp Lite's B040-008-19 KVM Switch gives you a rack-mountable keyboard, LCD and touchpad in a single console that occupies only 1U of rack space. Easy to install and use, it's the cost-effective solution for controlling up to 8 directly connected computers/servers.
The B040-008-19 has a built-in 19" LCD screen that supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768. You can switch easily between the 8 ports using on-console push buttons, an on-screen display (OSD) or keyboard hot key commands. Password protection prohibits unauthorized users from accessing the connected computers.
With this KVM switch, you can increase the number of connected computers up to 248 by daisy-chaining up to 15 B042-Series KVM switches. Uses Tripp Lite P780-series combo cable kits that support both PS/2 and USB connections without the need to purchase additional cables or adapters. An extra HD15 port allows an additional VGA monitor or an external console to be connected. Add a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit to connect from anywhere in the world. When not in use, the B040-008-19 stores neatly in a rack drawer and pulls out when needed. This KVM console is compatible with all major operating systems. Rugged steel housing stands up to frequent use. Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- 1U rackmount console with built-in 8-Port KVM switch, 19" LCD, keyboard, and touchpad
- Directly control up to 8 computers, or increase the number of connected computers to up to 248 by daisychaining up to 15 B042-Series KVM switches
- Built-in monitor supports video resolutions up to 1366 X 768
- Use in racks from 27 to 42 inches deep
- On-Screen Display (OSD) menu for intuitive, easy control of the KVM
- Password protection and auto-log out features
- Firmware upgradeable
- Add IP Remote Access with a Tripp Lite B051-000
- Hot-swappable: disconnect and reconnect USB computers w/o reboot
- Easy port selection via On Screen Display (OSD), Pushbutton or Hotkey commands
- P780-Series USB/PS2 combo KVM cable kits allow you to connect either USB or PS/2 computers, without the need to purchase additional cables or adapters
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing