Product Id: 22424149
Description: D-Link EasySmart Switch DES-1100-16 - Switch - unmanaged - 16 x 10/100 - desktop
Mfr Part #: DES-1100-16
The DES-1100 Series Fast Ethernet Smart Managed Switch features a full set of configurable functions that provide strong performance and scalability. With an easy-to-use management interface accessible via a PC utility or web browser, the DES-1100 Series helps customers to quickly and easily deploy their network.
- EasySmart switch series offers best power consumption compared to unmanaged non-green models
- Allows for noiseless operation
- Saves energy while lowering costs
- Reliable and eco-friendly
- SmartConsole utility or web-based GUI
- Bandwidth control
- Ensure time-sensitive data gets delivered efficiently
- Loopback detection auto disables port when loop is detected
- Resilience/performance enhancement
Equipped with a complete lineup of L2 features, these switches include IGMP Snooping and Port Mirroring. Network maintenance features include Loopback Detection and Cable Diagnostics. Loopback Detection is used to detect loops created by a specific port and automatically shuts down the affected port. Cable Diagnostics is designed for network administrators to quickly examine the quality of the copper cables and also determine the type of cable error.
- Versatile management
The EasySmart Switches supports an intuitive SmartConsole utility and a web based management interface that enables administrators to remotely control their network down to the port level. The SmartConsole easily allows customers to discover multiple D-Link EasySmart switches within the same L2 network segment. With this utility, users do not need to change the IP address of their PC and it also provides an easy initial setting of the Smart switches.