Product Id: 22452953
Description: Tripp Lite 8-Port Rack Console Cat5 KVM Switch 1U RM 19" LCD Rackmount - KVM console with KVM switch - 8 ports - PS/2 - 19" - rack-mountable - 1280 x 1024 - VGA - black - 1U
Mfr Part #: B070-008-19
Tripp Lite's B070-008-19 KVM Switch gives you a rack-mountable full keyboard, LCD and touchpad in a single console that occupies only 1U of rack space. Easy to install and use, it's the optimal solution for controlling up to 8 computers/servers.
The B070-008-19 uses inexpensive, user-supplied Cat5e/6/6a and a Server Interface Unit so you can control computers/servers located up to 100 ft. away from the switch. You can switch easily between the 8 ports using an on-screen display (OSD) or keyboard hot key commands. Multi-level password protection prohibits unauthorized users from accessing the connected computers. The built-in 19" LCD screen supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768.
Add a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit and you'll be able to connect to your servers from anywhere in the world. The B070-008-19 stores neatly in a rack drawer and pulls out when needed. This KVM console is compatible with all major operating systems. Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use. Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Combines 8-port KVM switch, 19” LCD screen, keyboard and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable drawer – ideal when rack space is at a premium
- Mounts into 19”-wide rack, 27”-42” deep; can be mounted in 2-post rack with Tripp Lite’s B019-000
- Flip-up/fold-down screen keeps console from blocking access to rack equipment when not in use
- Eliminates need to buy costly monitors, keyboards and mice for each computer/server
- Uses inexpensive Cat5e/6/6a Cables
- Low-cost cables lets you locate servers up to 100 ft. from the switch
- Use a plug-and-play Server Interface Unit, B078-101-USB-1 (for USB) with each server that will be connected with Cat5 cable
- For computers with Displayport or HDMI, change to VGA using Tripp Lite adapters P134-06N-VGA-V2 or P131-06N. Maximum video resolutions using adapters may vary.
- Switch easily between the 8 ports via on-screen display or keyboard hot key commands
- Hot pluggable; add or remove USB computers without having to power down the switch
- Auto-scan mode automatically sequences through all active ports accessible to the user
- Extra-wide display makes multitasking easier
- Supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768
- DDC emulation allows the video settings of each computer to be automatically adjusted for optimal output to the LCD
- Multi-level password security limits access to authorized users (administrator, supervisor or user)
- Two-level log-out allows manual log-out or automatic log-out after a user-defined period of time has passed
- Control your servers from anywhere in the world over LAN, WAN or the Internet by adding a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit
- Expandable - Cascade a second level of KVM switches to control up to 128 servers from a single station using Tripp Lite's B072-008-1, B072-008-1A, B072-016-1 and/or B072-016-1A to increase the number of ports.
- Compatible with all major operating systems for easy integration into your existing structure
- Firmware is upgradable with included cable and utility
- Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use
- Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act for GSA Schedule purchases