Product Id: 22596375
Description: D-Link EasySmart Switch DGS-1100-16 - Switch - managed - 16 x 10/100/1000 - desktop
Mfr Part #: DGS-1100-16
D-Link's DGS-1100 Series provide an affordable solution for SOHOs and Small and Medium Businesses as well as enterprise deployment, such as in branch offices and meeting rooms that require simple network management. Most models comes in a compact desktop-sized metal case and features a wide selection of Gigabit port configurations with optional Gigabit fiber uplink ports. There are 4 switches in the series supporting Power-over-Ethernet with 2 of the switches in the offering high-power-budget PoE for businesses looking to power VoIP phones, wireless access points or network cameras.
- Basic configurable options
- 11-inch metal case
- Fanless, silent operation
- Improved resiliency, longer MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures)
- VLAN support for traffic segmentation
- Loopback detection and broadcast storm control to avoid network downtime
- QoS (Quality of Service) and bandwidth control to ensure smooth operation
- Cable diagnostics function to quickly troubleshoot wiring problems
- Resilience and performance
The basic lineup of L2 features in the EasySmart series makes them very suitable for SMB with small IT teams, without sacrificing on performance and security. Network downtime is reduced drastically with loopback detection and broadcast storm control. Security and confidentiality of network traffic is guaranteed with VLANs. Ample bandwidth on the uplinks to the rest of the network can be achieved with link aggregation, and the cable diagnostics function provides an easy and convenient way to quickly detect and troubleshoot cabling problems.
- Versatile management
The EasySmart series can be easily configured through an intuitive, password-protected web-based interface. The web interface allows network administrators to remotely control and monitor the switch down to the port level.