Product Id: 27921121
Description: D-Link DUB-1312 - Network adapter - USB 3.0 - Gigabit Ethernet
Mfr Part #: DUB-1312
The DUB-1312 USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter allows you to instantly add gigabit connectivity to your desktop, notebook, or netbook computer. Combining SuperSpeed USB 3.0 with Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, you can transfers large files in no time, stream high definition movies without buffering, or make light work of backups to a server or network storage device.
- Achieve transfer speeds of up to 1 Gbps
- Status LEDs for connection status and data transfer speed
- Simply plug in, install the included software and you're ready to go
- No additional hardware installation required, leaving expansion slots free for other uses
- Small and compact design makes it easy to take with you wherever you go
- Reduces power consumption during times of light traffic, when idle or when the Ethernet cable is unplugged
- Supports the built-in power-saving features of the USB 3.0 standard, especially useful for battery-powered notebook and ultrabook computers
- Fast Ethernet connectivity
The DUB-1312 USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet adapter plugs into any available USB port on your computer to enable you to connect to an Ethernet network at speeds up to 1 Gbps. High-speed Gigabit Ethernet allows you to transfer large files in no time, or make light work of backups to a server or network storage device. The adapter eliminates the need to open your computer to install a network card, and it also keeps your computer's expansion slots free for other uses.
- Easy to install and use
The DUB-1312 USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet adapter connects to your computer's USB 3.0 port and is ready to run almost as soon as it's plugged in. There is no need to change any configuration settings on your computer, as the drivers are installed automatically after you insert the included installation CD. For extra convenience, the adapter's compact design means you can easily slip the DUB-1312 into your pocket or laptop bag and take it with you.
- Energy-saving functionality
Power to the DUB-1312 is provided directly by the USB port, eliminating the need for an external AC power adapter. The DUB-1312 not only supports the USB 3.0 standard's power-saving features, but also includes an energy saving suspend and resume function to minimize power consumption when network traffic is light, the device is idle, or when the Ethernet cable is unplugged. This feature is especially useful if you are using a notebook or netbook computer, as it helps conserve battery life, allowing you to keep working for longer without needing to recharge.