Product Id: 29815996
Description: Dell Emulex LPE-12002 - Host bus adapter - PCIe 2.0 x8 low profile - 8Gb Fibre Channel x 2 - for PowerEdge R220, R320, T320, T330, T630; PowerEdge R330, R430, R530, R640, R730, R740, R940
Mfr Part #: 406-BBGR
Dell/EMC Emulex fiber channel host bus adapters (HBAs) offers highly integrated 8 Gb/s fiber channel connectivity solutions for enterprise, and midrange storage area networks (SANs). The LPe12002 HBA is engineered to delivers state of the art performance through the use of a sixth generation Emulex fiber channel controller. It boasts increased throughput with PCI-Express to 8 Gb/s fiber channel connection and high performance through 16 buffer credits and 1024 contexts cache.
This card is highly compatible using the same driver as Emulex PCIe HBAs and drivers. It is also compatible with previous versions of Emulex HBAs. Firmware and drivers are independently upgradeable for simplicity, ease-of-use and investment protection.
- Support for Message Signal Interrupts extended (MSI-X), improves host utilization and enhances application performance
- Support for 8GFC, 4GFC and 2GFC devices
- It has comprehensive virtualization capabilities with support for N Port ID Virtualization (NPIV) and Virtual Fabric
- Host to Fabric FC-SP authentication
- Long wave optical transceiver model available allows the board to transmit signal over long distances
- Provides BlockGuard ready-end-to-end data integrity for protection against silent data corruption events
- Common driver model allows a single driver to support all Emulex HBAs on a given OS
- Offers easy deployment of new firmware with minimal server reboots
- Efficient centralized administration of Emulex HBAs via powerful management tools
- PCIe 2.0 bus compliant, with PCIe 1.0 backward compatibility supported