Product Id: 33227039
Description: ASUS PRIME H270M-PLUS - Motherboard - micro ATX - LGA1151 Socket - H270 - USB 3.0, USB-C - Gigabit LAN - onboard graphics (CPU required) - HD Audio (8-channel)
Mfr Part #: PRIME H270M-PLUS
Prime 200 motherboards are engineered with industry-leading 5X Protection III, employing the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee the quality and long-term durability of your motherboard. That means exceptional protection and stability for your build - thanks to decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
- Maximize your connectivity and speed with integrated Dual M.2 slots with Intel Optane Memory compatibility, front panel USB 3.0 and a rear USB 3.1 Type C connection
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
- FanXpert 4 Core delivers advanced fan control for dynamic cooling
- Dual Patent-pending SafeSlot Core fortified PCIe slot prevents damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- On-board 3D-printing mounts for creating unique designs on your customized build
- SafeSlot Core
SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that's anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, Safeslot Core provides stronger retention and greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors to ensure a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
- Overvoltage protection
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports, and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
- Precision control for stable power
ASUS-exclusive DIGI+ VRM intelligently delivers power to the processor based on real-time demands, reducing energy waste and improving system stability.
- Short-circuit damage prevention
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
- Stainless-steel back I/O
Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that's three times longer than ordinary panels.
- ESD Guards
ASUS ESD Guards prevent damage from electrostatic discharge, up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/- 6kV for contact discharge, arranged in an active-protective-circuit design that prolongs the life of components.