Product Id: 33975371
Description: Tripp Lite 16-Port Cat5 1U Rack-Mount Console KVM Switch, 2+1 Users, 19 in. LCD, IP Remote Access - KVM console with KVM switch - 16 ports - PS/2, USB - 19" - rack-mountable - 1366 x 768 - VGA - black - 1U - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: B070-016-19-IP2
Tripp Lite's B070-016-19-IP2 NetCommander 16-Port Cat5 1U Rack-Mount Console KVM Switch includes a full keyboard, 19-inch LCD screen and touchpad in a 1U rack-mount console. It connects up to 16 computers and/or servers and allows you to control them locally or remotely via LAN, WAN or web browser.
Connect computers/servers up to 100 feet away using Cat5e/6 cabling and a compatible Tripp Lite B078-Series server interface unit (B078-101-USB2 required for Fast Virtual Media speeds up to 12 Mbps). Dual 10/100 LAN ports ensure uninterrupted remote access in case one port should fail. A local user and two remote users can log on simultaneously and switch between the 16 ports using an on-screen display, hotkeys or remote toolbar. Multi-level password protection prohibits unauthorized access.
The LCD supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768. Dual serial ports allow control of serial devices, such as IP PDUs, firewalls and routers. You can assign individual ports to an IP PDU port to power on/off the server connected to that port. The heavy-duty steel housing slides neatly into the rack when not in use.
Free NetCommander-AXS management software is available to access and control your Tripp Lite NetCommander IP KVM switches (B070 and B072 Series). From a single interface, you can access server ports on any of your KVM switches, power cycle or power on/off outlets of IP PDUs, and manage KVM settings. This software can be found at the Technical Support link in the right-hand column.
- Mounts in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Connects up to 16 computers/servers up to 100 ft. away via Cat5e/6 cabling and Tripp Lite B078 Series SIUs
- Computers with DisplayPort or HDMI connectors require Tripp Lite VGA adapters, such as P134-06N-VGA-V2 or P131-06N
- Fast Virtual Media KVM system: U.S. Patent #9,417,720
- BIOS-level control of any server brand and model
- Java-based application allows 24/7 remote access from anywhere via web browser over secure IP connection
- Non-browser client that can bypass browser-related Java security prompts is available